Skip to main content

Pongal celebration






Pongal Day

                       Last year we decided to celebrate pongal function for the 1st time in our college.It was quite new experience for everyone.Each of the student teachers participated in various competition that held in our college.






 I participated in Kolam competition and i danced for fusion song with my friends.


Last year 2016 Kolam Competition :

                       I participated with my friends Adeline Menaga Hema and Ambika






                 I participated dance with them for the fusion song





At the end of the celebration we took a snap





Perfect End of that celebration



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adjective teaching aid

What is an Adjective? Teaching Aid for Adjective   #popcorn

Eye Donation Awareness Programme

1054 th Eye Donation Awareness Programme held at  R.M.P.C.S.I.P.S.K.RAJARATNAM MEMORIAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION  ,SATTANKULAM ,THOOTHUKUDI DISTRICT.

Models

Models  For model commission i prepared these teaching aids.