Skip to main content

Short Story Written By Me

                   GOD AS YOUR FRIEND

“I won’t loose my faith” sobbed Aarthi infront of GOD


The whole family was very much upset by the results of Aarthi.She belonged to the middle class family.She had elder and younger brothers.


Her elder brother Ajay was doing his Engineering in Delhi University;Younger brother Rohan was studying X standard.


Aarthi’s parents were very much interested about their childrean’s Education.Ajay was intelligent enough to get seat in Delhi.


Aarthi had an aim to become a doctor because her father Mohan liked to see his daughter as a doctor.


Normally,Aarthi didn’t have any aim but she liked to fulfill her father’s wish.Aarthi was such a different girl from others.


Her speciality was that She used to share her happiness and sorrows with God.She saw God as her friend.


She had great faith in God.She used to study her lessons at the last timr.Till the bell rang she was outside the hall with books and notes.


While studying XI Aarthi was interested in sports,especially in cricket.She was attracted by Dhoni’s coolest way of handling situation.


She wished that the match should win with the efforts of Dhoni.Her only aim was to meet him for that purpose she wished to be a Journalist or an Airhostess.


All the follies of Aarthi made her parents angry,because they wanted their child to be a doctor.


She was ready for her coaching classes.Daily she prayed to God to get a medical seat without giving any donation because her parents were not rich.


Aarthi’s half yearly exams had passed.After that she had some fear about Board Exams.So she learnt her lessons regularly.She got first rank in Model Exam.


Unfortunately her results was not satisfactory that she got 193 in biology_in board exam.


“it’s okay aarthi don’t cry”said Aarthi’s mother.She huged her mother and cried.Her father tried to cheerup her by cracking jokes.


Her brother Ajay advised that “God has some reason for all this,God examines you,but he wont’t drop you in trouble.You should not lose your heart”.


All were trying to convince her.But Aarthi had a faith that she could fetch a free seat with the help of God.She prayed well.

In the unpleasant situation Aarthi’s cousin came whose name was Rajesh.He saw Aarhi after ten years.
When Aarthi was seven he was eleven.They were friends in those days.Now he was twenty one and aarthi was seventeen.
Rajesh done his B.E in Anna University and now he got job in Canada.So he came to inform that news to Aarthi and her family.

He was very much eager to see Aarthi.He saw Aarthi and he lost his heart.


YES!!!!!!


Rajesh felt in love with her.


Aarthi didn’t like to talk to anybody including Rajesh who was her childhood friend.He told that the next day was leaving to Canada.


After he went out Aarthi’s parents proudly talked about him.That night Rajesh could not sleep because of Aarthi’s crying face.Continuously her face came into his mind.He liked to help her.In the next morning he was standing in the airport but he was firmly thinking about Aarthi.Because in their childhood Rajesh only saw Aarthi’s smiling face.He reached Canada.One week later he called Mohan to know about Aarthi’s progress.


“Now I am moving to get admission form for Aarthi.We selected Engineering”said Mohan.


“Can you please say her cut off for medical” said Rajesh


“198.1”


“Okat,can I speak to Aarthi?”


“But I’m in bus” said Mohan


“Oh,Okay uncle.i will call you later”Rajesh hanging up the phone sadly.


He thought that 198.1 was not a bad one.She could get free seat in Russia or any other foreign place.Those were all the thoughts passed in his mind.


Suddenly he rushed to Canadian Medical College at Canada.He got admission form there.He did not kow what he was doing was correct or not.He called up Mohan.


“Hello,Uncle I got……”said Rajesh,he left the sentence incomplete.


“Hello Rajesh I am Aarthi.What you got?” she asked


“Aarthi……I……can you…”his voice was not coming properly from his vocal cards.


“Are you okay????” she asked


“Oh. Yes can you come to study in Canada”he finished the question quickly


“Are you joking? I can not do MBBS.It’s my fate to study Engineering.God has given me this.God has shown this path to give me a bright future” said Aarthi


“Hey stop all this non-sense.Believe me you have a great offer to join in Canadian Medical college” said Rajesh hopefully


“What?Canadian……..Whether thay will give seat for me?” asked Aarthi doubtfully


“Why not I got your admission form.If your parents are ready to send you Canada.I will do all the requirements to join that college”said Rajesh


Aarthi reached Canada her parents left her to study in canda.She was standing out of her hostel talking with Rajesh


She said “Thank you so much rajesh for helping me.If you are with me.I may not have joined here.It is all done by you.”


“Hey okay okay.I didn’t do anything.It is all done by your faithful prayer.


You are very much faithful to God so he rewarded you with a Seat after a big storm”said Rajesh with a smile.


She went to hostel and thanked God that”Rajesh is agood guy I know that,but….why he is doing all this for me?”.


She had this question often but she ignored.They used to meet monthly once in “SHASHA HOTEL”.


Years passed very fastly.


Aarthi and Rajesh shared their happiness and sorrow together.It was Aarthi’s final year.There were only four months more to complete her studies.


It was Feb.14 she liked to see Rajesh.She asked herself “Am I lovig rajesh?No..no…How can I love him?he is a good friend to mw as well as my well wisher”.


But she prayed God to meet Rajesh.In the same way Rajesh thought that”For the past 4 years I wished to propose her but I can’t but this time I must propose orelse I may miss her”.


He went near her college.Aarthi saw Rajesh asked herself “Yes he has come to propose!!!!!!!!What…..what but I don’t know whether he loves me?”.They saw each other.she enquired about his arrival.


“I think you liked to meet someone right!”she asked


“Yes,I came to meet a girl” he said with a hesitation


But Aarthi misunderstood him that he came to meet another girl.


“OOH OKAY you can meet har now I have to go for a class” said aarthi.Her voice had many ups and downs.She went to hostel.She cried infront and started to weep “ I loves him but he……..what can I do now?” she sobbed infront of god.


Suddenly her mobile flashes RAJESH the name displayed on the screen.she picked up the call.Rajesh found that she was crying.


Rajesh asked”What happened?Why you are crying?”


“nothing”said aarthi and disconnected the call.


Rajesh tried to cantact her again and again but he could not.He understood that she loved him.The next meeting Aarthi asked “Have you met your GF?”


“No she has no time to talk with me.So I could not propose her”said Rajesh causally.

“Oh! Where is she working?”

“No she is studying”


“Oh……okay……where?”


“In your college”


“My college!her name?”


“I won’t say her name instead I will show her but not now on may 28th

“May 28th !! that’s your birthday right”

“yeah oh course I am going to invite her to my house.So you’ll also come there than you can meet her there”


“Okay……….” Said aarthi


Months passed.She completed her exams.


It was may 28th.Before going to Rajesh’s birthday party she prayed To God “ I’m going to meet her.But I could not see Rajesh with an another girl.So please give me confidence”she sobbed.


She wore pink colour saree.She knocked the door.Rahesh’s colleague invited Aarthi.she saw Rajesh in the middle of the room.


“Hey Aarthi!Come on”Rajesh gave a warm welcome to Aarthi


“Happy birthday Rajesh” aarthi  wished him


“thank you.Ah nw say me…..where is my gift??” asked Rajesh


“First give intro. To your GF then I’l give you”said Aarthi without any interest


“Oh sorry sorry come with me ……….but before that close your eyes and hold my hands I’ll show her”Rajesh said to aarthi with a naughty smile


Aarthi nodded.Rajesh took her infront of mirror.


“hmm…..now open your eyes she is sitting infront of you” said rajesh


As she opened her Eyes she saw her own face on th mirror.Aarthi was puzzled and looked at Rajesh.


“Yes Aarthi.It’s you.Will you marry me?”asked Rajesh without any hesitation.


She did not expect this from Rajesh.So she was speechless.She didn’t know how to react.


“Hey I need your answer”said Rajesh with a smile.


She smiled and hugged him.He was overenjoyed and went out to cut the cake with his colleagues.


She thanked God”I know you well.Thank you very much.You gave me all happiness in my life.You are the best friend to me.Thanks a lot my dr bestiee”


A glory voice was heard my Aarthi “I will check you but I won’t trap you in trouble my dear child”


Aarthi realized that the voice belonged to GOD


MORAL :

               A man must see GOD as a friend.One must share their feelings towards GOD.He can examine us but we must be patient to get his blessings.One should not give up faith in God.God will help you in any situation when you consider God as your friend.He makes our happiness double if we wait patiently for his blessings.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adjective teaching aid

What is an Adjective? Teaching Aid for Adjective   #popcorn

Eye Donation Awareness Programme

1054 th Eye Donation Awareness Programme held at  R.M.P.C.S.I.P.S.K.RAJARATNAM MEMORIAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION  ,SATTANKULAM ,THOOTHUKUDI DISTRICT.

Models

Models  For model commission i prepared these teaching aids.